Top 3 best margarita recipes. As per the latest news, After a busy week at work, you deserve a triumphant weekend (pun intended). And good cocktails are the go-to for many of us. Whether you’re looking for a classic cocktail, a party punch, or an original concoction, there’s a shake, stir, or just pour cocktail recipe for you. If you don’t want to go out, stir and create the magic of these concoctions at home. Certain cocktails are firmly in the cocktail canon. Since it is placed, you will have to try to create it.
Also Read: 11 Best Cocktail Recipes | Easy Cocktail Recipes
Top 3 best margarita recipes. As per the latest news, Mixology doesn’t have to be complicated if it seems like a chore. And Saransh Goila is here with an example. Ever heard of a pink guava margarita? Well, you do. Make this Friday a ‘Friday’ with this ‘Delicious’ Pale Cocktail. “You’ll want more of it until you’re lively and full—you’ll be dancing all night long. Who’s going to try this amazing margarita at home this weekend?” We wrote it together.
- Pink guava (diced) – 3
- green chilli – 1
- mint leaves – 8-10
- ½ cup water
- Simple Syrup – 60ml
- Lemon juice – 2 lemons
- Tequila – 60ml
- Triple Sec or Cointreau – 60 ml
- I like salt
- guava puree
- Ice cubes – 2-4
- water – ½ cup
- Red chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Sugar – ¼ tsp
- Black salt – ½ teaspoon
- salt – ¼ tsp
- Place the pink guava, green chillies, mint leaves and half a glass of water in a blender.Then make a smooth paste and strain the mixture
- Then move on to drink preparation.
- Add simple syrup, lemon juice and half a glass of water to the tequila. Don’t skip adding your favorite liquor, such as Triple Sec or Cointreau. Pour in the guava puree and sprinkle with salt. Add ice cubes and shake well.
- Rim the rim of the glass with lemon and dip into the spice mix. Throw in some ice cubes and pour in a margarita.
- Voila, the cocktail is ready.
Every self-proclaimed cocktail lover can’t keep their hands off this recipe.