Top 3 Best, Latest movie News: When the word ‘snack’ is mentioned, the first thing that usually comes to mind is anything greasy, crunchy, and fried. Our evening tea time wouldn’t be complete without eating these snacks, but they aren’t one of the best options if you’re trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle. We encourage you to choose snacks that are nutritious, but this doesn’t mean you have to compromise on taste. The Top 3 Best, Halal kebab recipe is perfect for you. Crispy, creamy, and so flavorful! With paneer and besan, it’s packed with protein and makes for a healthy teatime snack. A kebab you can eat without feeling guilty! So let’s take a quick look at the recipe.
Also Read News: Have You Ever Tried Mushroom Galouti Kebabs? Chef Guntas shares a stellar recipe
Harabara Kebab Recipe: How to make a healthy Harabara Kebab
- Spinach, blanched – 250gm
- Green peas, blanched – 1 cup
- green chilies – 2-3
- Coriander & Mint Leaves – 100gm
- 2 large boiled sweet potatoes
- grated paneer – 100gm
- chickpea flour/besan – 2/3 tbsp
- ginger garlic paste – 1 tablespoon
- Garam Masala – 1 tablespoon
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
- Chart Masala – 1 tablespoon
- Start by blanching the spinach. Squeeze out excess water and transfer to a blender. Add peas, green chillies, mint, and coriander leaves. Blend until you get a thick puree.
- Now transfer this puree to a bowl. Add grated sweet potato, ginger garlic paste, chickpea flour, grated paneer, and lots of spices. Mix well to form small balls.
- Flatten them and cook them over medium-low heat with very little oil.
Chef Guntas also shared the following tip in his caption.
- I use sweet potatoes instead of regular potatoes as this is a healthier version of the recipe.
- Instead of deep-frying the kebabs, deep-fry them.
- I avoid using bread crumbs to keep it healthy, but if the mix isn’t holding its shape, you can add bread crumbs as a binder.
- These kebabs are high in protein and perfect for snack time.
Check out the complete recipe for a healthy Harabala Kebab here.